2009 IECC Energy Code Technical Support
We recommend you turn to our friends over at Home Energy Raters LLC for all of your new energy code questions. They specialize in providing support services to help residential home builders navigate energy code details and meet energy code compliance.
Support services include:
Compliance Reports and Documentation
- Preliminary plan review and energy modeling to make sure the project meets Section 405.
- Supply a concise “punch list” of details and changes needed, if any, to meet code.
- Pre construction documentation to apply for the building permit.
- Final documentation and Certificate label to comply with Section 401.3
Onsite Technical Support
- During key phases of the construction meet with subcontractors to answer questions and provide technical support.
- Pre-emptive inspections including blower door testing, duct testing, and air sealing checklist compliance.
They are also your local answer to Energy Star Qualified Homes
Energy Star® Qualified New Homes